Report Card Information
Do you need help accessing your child's report card?
Powerschool Parent Portal is where the report card is housed. Being environmently friendly, Stamford Public Schools does not print out report cards. Instead, the Parent Portal allows parents/guardians to view the report card on any device (Ipad, computer and/or phone).
The link for Parent Portal can be found on the District's homepage, on Northeast's homepage or here.
Watch a short video on how to navigate the Parent Portal and how to see the report card. Video in Spanish. Or instead of a video, look at these Google Slides for assistance. Google Slides (Spanish)
- Is there an app for this?
- How can I view my child's report card online?
- Where can I find a teacher's email address?
- When will the grades be visible online?
- Changes have been made to the K-1 report cards since the 2021-2022 school year. Where can I learn about these changes?
- I don't understand what the grades stand for.
- What else can be found in the Parent Portal?
- What is the curriculum? How are students assessed?
- What if I need extra assistance?