- The PTO is only able to achieve its goals through continued support of parents. Without you, we cannot be successful.
- Volunteering offers a tangible way to make a big difference and to be part of things.
- It feels great to participate, share ideas and it’s fun!
- You can tailor volunteering to make it work for you. For e.g., get involved in things that play to your strengths and choose times that work with your schedule.
- Volunteering is a good way to get to know other parents, our school and our amazing staff.
- Most important of all: Volunteering is guaranteed to make your child proud.
Remember: This is your opportunity to be involved in your child's education! Any amount of time and help you can give is always needed and appreciated.
To get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org